Sunday, September 18, 2011

Beth Moore Simulcast at Mainstreet Baptist

I wanted to update everyone about the Beth Moore Simulcast at Mainstreet Baptist. It was incredible! We had a great time. Sheila Wright, Shonda Justus, Kelly Miller, Lacy Jones, Sherry Price and myself attended along with 300 plus other women at Mainstreet. It was being simulcasted all over the world in China, Japan, Canada, you get the idea. Such a great spirit and presence of the Lord was felt.

I will be looking for more events like this to attend this year, I hope you will be able to join us on some of them.

The key points from Beth Moore Living Proof:

1. We were created for "Good Company" I pray you surround yourself
with good company.
2. An individual calling can only be fulfilled in a "we" context.

3. God never over looks a single "me" in the bigger "we".

4. Jesus became a friend of sinners so we could become a friend of God.

5. We can rely in the certainty of the things we have been taught.

6. Jesus has passed the salt.

7. We are now the convincing proofs that Jesus is alive!

Praying all have a blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment